Product Website: Click here for product website
Product Brochure: Click here to download
GS-CU004 - Commentators BELT PACK
Model Number: GS-CU004
Brand: Glensound - Commentary
$964.91 (Ex GST)
$1,061.40 (Inc GST)
The main input is switchable between mic, mic+12v phantom power, and line. The input has an adjustable gain control to meet a wide range of dynamic, condenser, and ribbon microphones. The input passes through a broadcast quality compressor/limiter circuit designed to manage the peaks of excited commentary.
There are two output circuits. One is used as the main programme audio, the other as a talkback circuit. There are separate button controls for each of these using Config+. They can each be independently configured for latching or momentary, with the programme button also having a 'cough' feature. Both outputs are transformer balanced.
There are two monitoring inputs each with independent level control. Each of these inputs can be switched from the left ear, right ear, or both ears. There is a 4 LED level meter from -6 to +6 dB.
Battery power is from 1 x 9v PP3, or an external DC power supply.The GS-CU004 is often used as a remote link to the main commentary unit. It is favoured by pitch side interviewers, and is popular in combination with wireless systems.
• Complete commentary functionality in a small belt pack format
• Main mic/line input is electronically balanced on XLR with adjustable gain control
• Input is switchable from line, mic, or mic + 12v phantom power
• Headphone output on 6.35mm jack socket
• Two outputs: one for main programme audio, one for talk back circuit; both are transformer balanced
• Independently configurable buttons for both outputs using Config+: latching, momentary or lazy
• Two inputs for headphone monitoring on XLR, both with adjustable level
• Headphone inputs have left/both/right switching
• Belt clip
• Battery powered via 1 x 9v PP3, or via external 12v DC
• Maximum Dimensions (excluding belt clip): 153 mm x 104 mm x 43mm
• Weight (excluding battery): 355g
Stock: Call for ETA
Category: Broadcast Audio